R.E.A. Homes is committed to building homes to a higher standard. This Beyond the Code philosophy is at the forefront of everything they do—from designing the home to selecting materials to paying attention to details such as choosing trade partners and home amenities. Homes built by R.E.A. Homes are not only amazing to look at, they are also some of the most energy efficient, comfortable, and innovative homes in St. Louis. Building Beyond the Code isn’t merely a catchphrase—it’s a way of life.
Following the latest trends in home features, Jeff Bogard is a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Associate and Master Certified Green Professional. He and his team use this vast knowledge to create superior homes and living spaces that are built with a focus on better energy efficiency, indoor air quality, and overall comfort for families.
A Team Approach
R.E.A. Homes has established partnerships with many of the best companies and craftsmen in the region. Over the last 10 years they’ve assembled an innovative and quality-conscious home building team consisting of:
- Full-service interior design professionals who listen to each client’s wants and needs, seeing the little details and managing the big picture
- A leading solar integration company providing custom energy management services to help clients find the best and most cost-efficient way to power their homes with sunshine
- Premier home entertainment providers and system integrators
- Home performance experts applying building science to understanding how energy, moisture, and air moves throughout a home—all of which can affect comfort, energy efficiency, and durability
- Architects specializing in creating award-winning, high-end custom residential estate homes
This blog was pulled from R.E.A. Homes’ most recent FREE eBook – Custom Not Commodity: Why Custom Homes Are Better For Your Family. To learn more about benefits of a custom home download this Free eBook: